Saturday, April 25, 2009

Moar leik Left 4 Bait amirite?



The recent release of Left 4 Dead's 'Survival Pack' motivated me to re-evaluate Left 4 Dead. Before I passed it off as a fairly bland zombie kill-fest (all be it a Valve Soft game and therefor a head and shoulders above what most companies make). After I started playing is about 2 or three days ago, I can't stop. As of late I've found myself looking at the clock around 4:30 AM and thinking, "shit, I really should get to bed.......but my teammates need me more than that....". Anyway, I found that the game is most fun around 2:00 AM with the lights off, that's when the game becomes actually immersive. I think it may be on sale now, so if you enjoy senseless zombie genocide with four complete strangers (or four friends, depending on how popular you are) then pick it up off steam. My steam name is Garroh of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment